- Must currently be an undergraduate enrolled at Indiana University-Bloomington
- U.S citizenship or permanent residency is required
The Academic Year 2013-2014 application is open to Indiana University-Bloomington undergraduate students only.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2013.
To begin your online application follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the AIS Forms webpage at https://ais.americancouncils.org.
2. Follow the instructions to create a new account, using the "Create New Account" box on the right side of the page.
3. Check your email for a message from “email@example.com “with the subject line "Please Verify Your Log-in Account at American Councils."
4. Open this email message and click the link titled “validate.”
5. Once your account is validated and you are logged in to AIS Forms, scroll down to the “Available Forms” section.
6. Find the Form titled "Flagship 2013 Swahili Overseas Flagship Program Application (US Applicants Only) and then click on the “Start” link at far right end of that line.
7. Follow the instructions in the form to complete and submit your application.
If you have any trouble, please contact American Councils at: firstname.lastname@example.org